Have you seen [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code on your PC while using Microsoft Outlook? Let’s find out what is it and how to fix it.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most reliable and used email services all over the world, and it can be accessed on a variety of devices.
It is used not only to send and receive emails but also to schedule meetings and appointments, and more. Many people rely on Outlook every day to communicate and schedule various meetings.
Its popularity doesn’t mean it won’t give occasional error messages however. Sometimes, when attempting to send an email from Microsoft Outlook Express, a user will get an error message saying:
- Neglected to interface with the worker. Attachment Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]
When this happens, you won’t be able to send or receive an email. This error can occur when your Outlook is out of date, or if you have an issue with your cache or cookies.
You might see this error if you have a SMTP conflict due to incorrectly set software preferences, or the wrong parameters set for authentications, port numbers, bugs, duplicate accounts or not activated Windows 10 license properly.
Table of Contents
4 Ways To Fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error
Let’s take a look at some ways to fix the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error:
Solution #1: Use the Windows Auto-Repair Tool
You can use the auto-repair tool on Windows to diagnose issues and solve them. To try this solution, try the following:
- Go to the Start menu
- Type Control Panel and press Enter
- Now click on Programs and Features on the right hand side
- You will see all the apps installed on your computer
- Right-click on the Microsoft Outlook app on this list
- Click on the Repair option
- The tool will fix any issues it finds
- Restart Outlook and see whether this fix has worked
Solution #2: Use the Server Requirement Setting
- Open Outlook on your computer
- Click on File
- Open Account Settings and click the email tab you see in the window
- Choose your main Outlook account
- Click on More, then open the Internet Mail Setting option
- Navigate to General
- Click on Outgoing Server (STMP) where it asks to require authentication
- Click OK then see whether this has solved the error
Solution #3: Check for a Duplicate Outlook Account
Sometimes you might experience Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error if you have a duplicate email account on Microsoft Outlook.
The following steps show you how to check for this:
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File
- Open Settings then click on the email tab
- See whether there is a duplicate account in the list
- If so, click on the one you want to delete
- Restart Outlook and see whether Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error has been resolved
Solution #4: Change the Server Port Number
- Open Outlook
- Click on File then Account Settings
- Click on the email option then click on your mail account
- A new window will open
- Choose the Advanced tab
- Change the SMPT port number to 587
- Click OK, then restart Outlook to see if that worked
Although the Pii Email 37f47c404649338129d6 error can be annoying when you experience it in Outlook, hopefully one of the above fixes can solve this issue for you.
You might have to try more than one however, since there are different reasons why you might be getting this error.